Cover all the important days and events of winter with these high interest, nonfiction reading passages. They are filled with fun, historical facts plus comprehension questions.
Use them as a quick warm up, homework or in a reading center.
Each month also has a worksheet for students to recall 4 facts that they learned each month.
The following titles are included:
• Las Posadas
• Christmas Traditions
• Arctic Animals
• Wright Brothers Day
• St. Lucia's Day
• Happy New Year!
• Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
• Emperor Penguins
• The Abominable Snowman: Fact or Fiction?
• Do You Want to Build an Igloo?
• National Braille Literacy Month
• Opposite Day
• Happy Birthday, Ben Franklin!
• What is Snow?
• Groundhog Day
• What is a Groundhog Anyway?
• Random Acts of Kindness Day
• Honest Abe
• The Father of Our Country
• Super Bowl Sunday
• Valentine's Day
• Leap Day
• The Legend of Nian (Chinese New Year)
This bundle is made up of the following three products:
December Reading Passages with Comprehension Questions
January Reading Passages with Comprehension Questions
February Reading Passages with Comprehension Questions
***Through the Year Mega Bundle Also Available!***
Mega Bundle:Reading Passages with Comprehension Questions