Save time and money with these printable Winter activities for kindergarten. Differentiation will be a breeze with the multiple levels you get with several resources.
Keep the learning fun with the following:
- Making Words January - 10 cut and paste worksheets to build vocabulary and early writing skills. Students build, write, and draw 10 vocabulary words for Winter, such as snowflake, boots, snowman, etc. Easy to differentiate. For the students that need a challenge, have them write a sentence using the word. For the students who are still working on letter formation, have them write the word.
- Write the Room: Winter - 2 levels included! Hang the leveled picture cards around the room, give each student a leveled recording sheet, and watch as they want to become independent writers!
- I'm a Little Snowman Build-a-Poem - My all-time favorite - Build a Poems are engaging, promote team work, build language and fluency, and are the centers kids want to go back to over and over again. The kiddos use the word cards to build the poem, I'm a Little Snowman. Great for a pocket chart or as a floor activity.
- Winter Numbers to 20 Task Cards - There are lots of uses for task cards, such as write the room, a scoot game, in a math center, as a whole class activity, or as an assessment. Students count the sets of objects, and write the number on the recording sheet provided. Answer key included.
- Winter Tens-Frames Task Cards (0-20) - 15 task cards, a recording sheet, and answer key are included. Students identify and write how many winter objects in the tens-frames.
- Winter Facts Building Sentences: Reinforce nonfiction text with these 10 Winter facts sentence building worksheets. 2 Levels are included to make differentiation a breeze! Students cut and paste word tiles to build, write, and illustrate the 10 Winter facts shown on the printable poster.
- Winter Beginning Sounds Task Cards: Students identify the beginning sounds of the pictures found on the task cards, then write the letter on the recording sheet provided. Answer sheet provided. Many uses for these task cards (see #4)
- FREE SNOWMAN GLYPH - when you purchase this bundle, you will get a free snowman glyph as a bonus file!
Thank you for taking time to visit Little Learning Corner