This fun & interactive winter centers are perfect for any Kindergarten or 1st grade classroom.Available in B&W and in COLOR!
Includes 10 math & literacy centers to keep your little learners busy. Check out the preview for more information!
1. Moose's Winter Words: Sort nonsense and real words by reading simple CVC words. Students help moose using the activity cards.
2. Penguin Sounds: Students identify beginning sounds using activity cards and recording their answers not he recording sheet.
3. Snowy Spinning: Students use the spinner to choose a word family. They pick a beginning sound to match and create CVC words.
4. Snow Day Vowels: Using the activity cards, students differentiate words by their middle sounds to find the correct spelling on the recording sheet
5. Sight Word Snowballs!: Use snowballs to spell simple sight words.
6. Snowball CVC Search: Make snowballs with ping pong balls and write simple cvc words on them. Mix them with cotton balls, glitter and fake snow to make a sensory literacy center! Includes recording sheet!
7. Winter Wonderland Ways to Make 10: Students use activity cards to record different ways to make 10.
8. Let it Snow Teen Number Dab: Students use the activity cards to sound teen numbers and identify the number by dabbing it with a paint marker on the activity sheet.
9. Let it Snow Teen Addition: Students will represent teen numbers as 10 and some more ones with this fun addition center!
10. Hidden Snow Picture: Students color numbers 1-100 by coloring them according to the key to make a mystery picture.
11. Winter Roll & Graph: Students roll and graph winter pictures.