Thank you for checking out this Center Bundle! Included in this set are activities for math and literacy.
1. Beginning Sounds - Students will determine the beginning sound in the word from the picture and locate the corresponding letter to complete their ornaments.
2. Snowman Writing - Using a felt board and cut out pieces, students will construct a snowman and use this as inspiration for writing during the Work on Writing center. There are 3 differentiated writing sheets to meet the needs of all students.
1. Counting Ornaments Recording Sheet - Using either a felt tree or a printed/laminated tree along with stars that have the numbers 1-20 on them, students will use fuzzy pom-poms to add ornaments to their tree and record their number and a drawn representation on their recording sheet. There are also 2 differentiated homework sheets.
2. Santa Roll and Record - Print and laminate either a B/W or color version of the Roll and Record sheet. Students roll 2 dice, count the dots, find this number on Santa's beard, and cover the number with a cotton ball. There are also coloring or bingo dobber versions of this activity.
3. Gingerbread Gumdrops - Students roll either 1 or 2 dice, depending on their level, and add this many gumdrops to their Gingerbread Girl or Man. There is an attached recording sheet where students will write the number in the gumdrop sign and draw that many gumdrops on their Gingerbread person.
4. Snowman Ten Frames - Students work on adding by turning over 2 number cards, adding this many buttons to their snowman's ten frames, and counting the numbers. Students will practice writing addition number sentences.
Please 'Follow' Kinder Blossoms on TpT and Facebook for newly added products, sales, and giveaways!