Your students will have fun with this Christmas/winter writing packet! It contains a variety of writing prompts that will have students creating lists, stating an opinion and reason, giving facts about a topic and more! All printables require NO PREP and can be used for independent work, morning work, homework and literacy centers!
This packet includes 22 writing prompts. An extra lined writing page has also been included at the end of the packet. Just print this page on the back side of any sheet to provide more writing space if needed!
The writing topics include:
• Things you might see at the North Pole
• Things you could use to build a snowman
• Your Christmas list
• How to make a snowman
• Your ride on Santa’s sleigh
• Where’s the missing gingerbread man?
• Treats for Santa
• Toy you would most want to make
• Prefer to make a snowman or go sledding?
• Christmas favorite (reindeer, Santa or gingerbread man)
• A Gingerbread house
• Your Christmas tree
• Polar bear facts
• Penguin facts
• Prefer summer or winter?
• Favorite winter activities
• Holiday gifts for others
• Things you do to stay warm
• Things you’ve done to be on Santa’s nice list
• It’s a Blizzard - indoor activities
• Prefer to meet an elf or Rudolph?
• Hibernating bear hears a noise
You may also be interested in the following packets:
• Christmas Activities: Directed Drawing (Writing Option Included)
• Christmas Color by Number: Addition & Subtraction
• Gingerbread Craft plus Writing Pages and Wristbands
• Christmas Bingo!
• Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas Writing Bundle
- Contains this Christmas Writing Prompts packet and my Halloween and Thanksgiving Writing Prompts packets at a DISCOUNTED PRICE!!
My Study Buddy
This packet includes:
22 activity pages/ 1 lined writing page / 26 total pages