This Winter bundle has 55 pages of Math and Literacy fun to keep your students in the holiday spirit all Winter long! There are a ton of engaging activities that will bring the festive vibe into your classroom. This collection will be a wonderful supplement to your Winter or Holiday unit plans. This bundle includes a wide variety of easy-to-follow Math and Literacy activities that allows you to bring added fun into your classroom all Winter long. Just print, and pass out! Great for centers, individual or group work, homework, and remedial practice!
- A "Make your own" bingo card set where students cut out Holiday/Winter bingo cards and glue them onto a blank template. You simply cut out tiles, draw a tile without looking, and watch the excitement unfold!
- Adding (3 digit by 3 digit)
- What's the Difference (3 digit by 2 digit) (Some regrouping)
- Multiply Mania (2 versions, Double by single digit and Double by Double digit) (Word Problems included)
- Multiplication and Division "Fill in the Blank" worksheets
- Division practice (2 versions- with and without remainders)
- Which Operation? (Students read story problems, choose an operation, write an equation, and solve).
- 3 Fact Family sheets
- Find the Pattern Sequencing Math sheet (Answer Key included)
- Identifying Fractions Worksheet
- Adding Fractions Worksheet
- Snowman Place Value (Students identify the Place and Value of numbers from Hundreds through Thousandths). Answer Key Included.
- Word Form Fun (Students practice standard, expanded, and word form of numbers). (Answer Key Included).
- Comparing Decimals (Answer Key Included).
- 2 Versions of "Within a Word" Sheets. Students create as many words as possible from the letters in "Christmas Time" and "Happy Holidays".
- "Build a Sentence" sheet. Students create as many sentences as possible using a given set of themed words.
- ABC Order (Answer Key Included)
- Stormin' Parts of Speech (Students sort words according to their part of speech.) (Answer Key Included)
- Synonyms Worksheet
- Antonyms Worksheet
- 2 Versions of Christmas/Winter Fun acrostic poems.
- "Holiday Fun" Writing Activity
- "My Holiday Season" Writing Activity
- "Stocking Stuffers" Writing. Students write about 3 items they'd like to receive in their stocking.
- "Toy Invention" Students write about new toy they have invented.
- "Sleigh Ridin'" Writing Activity. Students write an adventure story about taking over Santa's sleigh for the night.
- "My Discovery" Writing Activity. Students write about 3 things they've "discovered" on the North Pole.
- Persuasive writing piece. (Convince Santa to use somebody other than elves to make his toys).
- "Teach an Elf to..." (Sequencing story where students teach an elf a new skill!)
- "Elf Escape" journal prompt.
- "Snowman Talk" journal prompt.
- "Winter Food Fight" journal prompt.
- "Celebrate" writing piece where students plan a holiday party.
- "The Great Snowball Fight" writing activity.
- Winter Book Review
- Winter Limerick teaches students the basics of a limerick poem, an original example is provided, and then students get to create their own!
- "Graphing Candy" graphing and response sheets. Students graph color patterns according to Skittles, M and M's or other candy, and then respond to an answer sheet.
- "I am a Champion" grade tracker. Students may use this sheet to track their own grades across any subject!
- Winter Homework Pass
- Winter "All Star" Award
I wish you and your class a very happy holiday season, and an excellent Winter!
If you have any questions regarding this product, please do not hesitate to ask!
Please remember to rate this product and leave feedback.
Click here to visit my store!