PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
18.42 MB | 102 pages
This unit is specially made just for preschool and Pre-Kindergarten students!
It includes 10 Circle Time Lessons:
1. Winter Clothing - song and pictures
2. "The Mitten" by Jan Brett - sequencing and capacity activities
3. 5 Little Snowmen - poem to practice rhyming, counting and subtraction
4. Snowflake on My Nose - song to learn positional words
5. Winter Grid Game - to encourage logical thinking skills
6. I'm a Little Snowman - song
7. Winter Favorites - Graphing
8. It's Snowing - music and movement
9. Winter - Not Winter picture sort
10. Snowman Pokey - Silly Song!
This unit also includes:
1. Mitten Matching - upper case and lower case letters
2. Rhyming - words that rhyme with "snow" and "flake"
3. Syllable Sort
4. Visual Discrimination - Which one is different?
1. Sorting by size - large, medium, small
2. Counting and number recognition to 10 - Mitten Buttons
1. Art Center with "Melted Snowman" poem
2. Play Dough mats - 4 mats to practice counting and encourage creativity
3. Sensory Table Idea
4. "Let It Snow" bulletin board
The unit is full of photographs to help you "picture" how the unit will look in your classroom. Click on the PREVIEW above to see what's included.
This unit is included in the Four Seasons Money Saving Bundle.