Also included in
- Your students will have lots of fun learning varied language skills this winter with this bundle for mixed-level groups. All of the activities have pictures or photos to keep students with limited reading skills, autism, special needs, and ESL learners engaged.Build language skills with:* mitten act$26.80$33.50Save $6.70
This fun activity packed literacy set for winter will help make your planning for mixed level groups easier and keep your students engaged while learning! The varied skills and levels of worksheets that accompany the two symbol supported, interactive books will help you provide differentiated instruction in speech therapy, special education classrooms, and literacy stations.
SAVE $$ with the Winter Activities Bundle!
Vocabulary for winter actions, clothing and body parts are used in the repetitive refrain early readers. The Fry 100 sight words in the books are: what, do, I, in, the, no, look, go, at, on, my, can, this, a, make, come.
1. What Do I Wear in the Snow? Adapted book with clothing and body parts vocabulary.
2. Symbol supported sentence game: I put the __ on my __.
3. Winter actions adapted book.
4. Dress the boy/girl for winter or summer activity.
5. 11 winter themed worksheets at varied levels for language skills including categorization, things that go together and following directions.
6. 7 winter and clothing foldable books for students to make at varying levels of difficulty, with photo directions.
7. Use the word only version of the books to easily adapt to your students' symbol needs.
What are happy buyers saying?
* My preschool kids loved the repetitive nature of this book!
* Such a cute activity for winter clothing and "verbing"! Thanks for creating and sharing this valuable resource.
* I love this set! It was perfect for working on different winter concepts with my students.
* Great activity for my elementary ASD students up here in Minnesota!!
* I can incorporate so many language targets with this engaging interactive book. Thank you!
* 5 page book for matching the clothing pictures on the pages.
* A visual sentence strip game board ‘I put the __ on my __’ with clothing and body part game cards.
* 5 page book for matching the winter activity pictures on the pages.
* 4 getting dressed activity boards with a boy or girl in summer or winter scenes.
* 2 color, cut and glue worksheets- sort the summer/winter clothes.
* 2 color, cut and glue worksheets to dress the boy/girl.
* A color, cut and glue worksheet for what belongs in the winter scene.
* 2 worksheets to color what belongs with clothes and winter activities.
* 2 following directions worksheets.
* 2 matching worksheets for what goes together- clothes and body parts, winter activities and the equipment needed.
* Two 4 page foldable books to draw in the winter clothes for a boy or a girl.
* Three foldable one page books: clothing, winter fun and make your own.
* Make an 8 page foldable book craftivity for winter clothes with options to draw or cut and glue the clothing.
* Make an 8 page foldable book craftivity for winter activities with options to draw or cut and glue the actions.
* PHOTO directions for putting books together.
It pays off to give feedback! You earn credits toward free TpT purchases when you do, and your kind words bring a smile to my day! I love happy feedback and encourage you to ask a question at my store if something isn't right so I can fix it.
Also, be sure to follow me to find out about new products, which are 50% off for the first 24 hours. Thanks for stopping by! Linda@Looks-Like-Language
You might also like: