Thank You For Visiting My Store!
Don’t forget to follow me in order to receive the coolest freebies and my latest updates!
Instructions for this project:
1) Print out and copy these printables onto white construction paper or cardstock. You may also use regular paper.
2) Color the snowman picture holder. Try to be as artistic and creative as possible.
3) Cut out the circular area and tape or glue your picture to the back of the frame.
4) Cut out all the other items (lists, titles, and winter vocabulary words). Then fill out each list with the proper information.
5) On a poster board create a winter collage using cut-outs from magazines/ newsprint. Leave spots for your lists, picture frame, and titles to be placed. Also use the winter vocabulary to decorate.
by Johana Zegarra
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Johana-Zegarra