Also included in
- Winter Math: Winter Fun! Winter Math January Bundle for Addition Facts - Color Your Answers Printables for an ENTIRE MONTH for Winter Addition, perfect for winter time in your classroom.TWENTY-ONE No Prep Printables that can be used for your math center, small group, RTI pull out, seat work, substit$10.88$13.60Save $2.72
- Finding class time during the day to allow students to work on their basic addition and subtraction facts can be challenging! But knowing those facts quickly will help your students master the harder math skills ahead of them! You will love the no prep, print and go ease of this Winter Color By Numb$7.20$8.00Save $0.80
- Both You and Your Students will ADORE these Color By Number Pages for Winter! Perfect to chase away the winter blues and have some winter fun in your classroom this year! The Funky Penguin series mixes up the colors so the students can't predict the answers. This winter color by number bundle has F$11.04$13.80Save $2.76
Finding class time during the day to allow students to work on their basic addition facts can be challenging! But knowing those facts quickly will help your students master the harder math skills ahead of them! You will love the no prep, print and go ease of these Winter Color By Number Addition Penguin Series Resource.
This Funky Penguin Themed Color By Number Addition Worksheets includes five pages for introducing or reviewing addition. Addition is an essential skill to master in first and second grade. Students need to know from memory all sums of two one-digit numbers. Each page in this Winter Color By Number Addition Funky Penguin Series Printables Resource reinforces those skills by only focusing on two addition skills at a time. Your students will adore these FIVE Funky Penguin Themed Winter Color By Number Addition Resource Worksheets while learning and reviewing important addition skills at the same time! Each page has between 10 to 20 problems focusing on only two addition skills at a time. Having only two skills on each page is perfect for students starting to use color by number resources. For example, the first page is Addition of 1 and 2 only. With the five Answer Keys also included, this helps you quickly and efficiently check your students work in a very short amount of time.
>>>>> THE FUNKY SERIES ---} Is called "Funky" because the students can't predict the answers and they love the colorful finished product they get to take home! For example, each penguin will be a variety of unpredictable, vivid colors! If you look at the cover photo, you will see that the penguin has such a variety of colors! Fun for the students and also a real hit with my teacher buyers!
- Funky Penguin Themed Color By Number Addition and Subtraction Bundle
- Funky Penguin Themed Color By Number Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division Bundle
- Winter Color By Number Addition Bundle For January
*** CLASSROOM IDEA ***
Print all the pages and bind together for your fast finisher students to have a Cute Winter Penguin Fun Addition Book.
Five Total Pages of Student Work
- This Wonderfully Wacky Funky Penguin Series Color By Number Addition page focuses only on Addition of 1 & 2 only. This page has an adorable seriously faced penguin standing nice and tall with his wonderfully striped scarf! He is just waiting for your students to practice their addition facts!
- This Wonderfully Wacky Funky Penguin Series Color By Number Addition page focuses only on Addition of 3 & 4 only. This page has an adorably sweet penguin with a big ole' checkered tie that can be colored with many different colors, your students will love him!
- This Wonderfully Wacky Funky Penguin Series Color By Number Addition page focuses only on Addition of 5 & 6 only. This page has a sweet penguin with lots of free choice coloring places on his scarf when your boys and girls are done with their math! He is juggling different colored snowballs for your students to practice their addition facts and a great striped hat, fun, fun, fun!
- This Wonderfully Wacky Funky Penguin Series Color By Number Addition page focuses only on Addition of 7 & 8 only. This page features a penguin with ice skates and a striped hat with addition problems for your students to for a plus 7 and plus 8 practice!
- This Wonderfully Wacky Funky Penguin Series Color By Number Addition page focuses only on Addition of 9 & 10 only. I love the look on this penguin's face! He's so serious as he guards an over sided pencil that you're students will love to color!
Five Matching Pages of Answer Keys Too!
Also Included ~ A Center Folder Cover Cute, colorful cover for your personal teacher files. Attach to the front of a folder, keep all your pages inside the folder, place into your file cabinet, and you are all ready for next year with this easily identified color by number folder cover.
** BONUS FILE **
Added in April 2021 Twelve Pages of my Newly Revised new letter from me - An Introduction to Color By Numbers, Task Cards, and Center Game Lessons, Including Math Center Ideas for Your Classroom!
** Please view the cover, the pictures and the preview file for more details. **
*** WONDERFUL TEACHER FEEDBACK ***
Margaret T. said, "Used this during my independent Math centers when we had a penguin themed unit. The kids loved it!"
Angie P. said, "Fun supplement for penguin unit!"
Tonia B. said, "Great for winter practice and homework. I purchased for a penguin theme day I planned for a guest teacher. Thanks."
*** Terrific Teaching Tip ***
Terrific for an Emergency Sub Tub or Homework!
- A Winter Color By Number Gift Coloring Book
- A Winter Welcome Back to School Party Activity
- A Supplement to your Penguins Unit
- Math Center Assignments
- Fine Motor Skills Work
- Small Math Group Lessons
- Math Workstations
- Morning Work Worksheet
- Remediation and RTI Groups
- Clip Board Work Time
- Seat Work
- Substitute Teacher Folders
- Indoor Recess
- Homework Packets
- Morning Work Tubs
- Independent Practice
- Early Finishers
- Emergency Sub Tubs
- Morning Math Buckets
- After School Tutoring
- Early Morning Arrival Students
- Early Morning Tutoring
- Indoor Recess
- And so much more!
These high interest black and white printables are great for seat work, homework, small group work, substitute teacher folders, sub tubs, the possibilities are endless!
- One Teacher Folder Cover
- Five pages of Funky Penguins Winter Color By Number Addition student worksheets.
- Five answer key pages for these Funky Penguins Winter Color By Number Addition student worksheets.
- Twelve page letter with ideas, tips, and lesson plans for using Center Games, Task Cards, and Color By Number in your classroom!
Use addition and subtraction within 20 to solve word problems involving situations of adding to, taking from, putting together, taking apart, and comparing, with unknowns in all positions, e.g., by using objects, drawings, and equations with a symbol for the unknown number to represent the problem.
Understand subtraction as an unknown-addend problem. For example, subtract 10 - 8 by finding the number that makes 10 when added to 8.
Relate counting to addition and subtraction (e.g., by counting on 2 to add 2).
Add and subtract within 20, demonstrating fluency for addition and subtraction within 10. Use strategies such as counting on, making ten, decomposing a number leading to a ten, using the relationship between addition and subtraction, and creating equivalent but easier or known sums.
Fluently add and subtract within 20 using mental strategies. By end of Grade 2, know from memory all sums of two one-digit numbers.
Don’t forget that all my new products are 40% off for 48 hours.
Click this LINK to follow my shop & you'll be notified of these huge savings.
© Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas
Resource Title: Winter Color By Number Addition Funky Penguin Series