Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- You will LOVE the 530+ coloring pages that come in this BIG SECOND SEMESTER of Winter, Spring and Summer Bundle of Fun Spring Coloring Book Pages resource! With over 530+ pages of pure coloring joy for your students and their families during this time of DISTANCE LEARNING, this PRINTABLE DISTANCE LE$44.13$55.16Save $11.03
- You will love this DISCOUNTED Coloring Pages Bundle for Back to School, Meet the Teacher, Indoor Recess, Homework, Your Treasure Box, Early Finishers, Pre-K Visits, and much, much, much more! It comes with a SUBSTANTIAL DISCOUNT compared to purchasing each resource separately. You will LOVE the 1,24$94.00$117.50Save $23.50
You will LOVE the 64 Winter Coloring Pages and Penguin Coloring Pages that come in this coloring pages bundle perfect for studying Winter and Penguins! Terrific for a daily coloring page OR have a parent volunteer bind them into a WINTER PENGUIN COLORING BOOK for your students. Your students will ADORE these coloring pages because of the cute, cute, cute Winter Penguin graphics! Your students can also draw in an Winter or Penguins background and write about their coloring book page on the back. Use these coloring pages for all sorts of jumping off points for older students to use during their Winter Penguin creative writing lessons! Add it to your plans to compliment any Winter or Penguins Unit! Download these 64 Winter and Penguins Coloring Book Pages for some INSTANT Winter and Penguins Coloring Joy in your home or classroom!
THESE COLORING SHEETS ARE PDFs AND YOU ARE ABLE TO UPLOAD THEM TO YOUR CLASSROOM PHONES OR TABLET APPS. SOME RECOMMENDED COLORING APPS ARE
- PAPER BY 53
- AUTODESK SKETCH BOOKS
* Free apps change frequently, please search Google Play or the Apple Store for current coloring pages apps.
This Winter and Penguins bundle has the following two resources:
This Winter and Penguins bundle is part of larger bundles:
These Winter and Penguins Coloring Pages are perfect for...
- A Winter Coloring Book Gift
- Winter party treats
- Substitute teacher folders
- Fine motor skills work
- Indoor recess
- Morning work
- Emergency sub tubs
- Homework packets
- Art centers
- Watercolor painting
- Story starters
- Fast finishers
- Early morning students
- After school tutoring
- Church groups
- Boy scout meetings
- Girl scout meetings
- And so much more!
*** >>> Winter and Penguins Themed Coloring Pages for Your Classroom Students or Personal Children! <<< ***
WAYS TO USE MY COLORING PAGES IN YOUR CLASSROOM!
Pre-K to First Grade
- Use a coloring page as morning work to work on fine motor skills.
- Place a coloring page at a center to work on fine motor skills.
- Coloring pages are great story starters.
- Staple one or more coloring pages into your weekly homework packet for a little at home fun and joy!
- Staple all the coloring pages together for a literacy center writing journal where the students can write on the back of the left page about the picture on the right side.
Second Grade to Fifth Grade
- Coloring Pages are PERFECT for INDOOR RECESS!
- Use a coloring page as a reward for your students weekly homework packet being turned in on time.
- Use a coloring page as a story starter.
- Use a coloring page on Fun Friday if everyone finished their work on time.
- Staple one coloring page into your weekly homework packet for a little fun and joy at home!
- Staple 5 to 10 coloring pages together for a treasure box coloring book prize.
The possibilities are endless! :)
- Second Semester Bundle of Winter, Spring and Summer Coloring Pages - 530+ Pages of Coloring Book Fun
- Halloween, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, & Christmas Coloring Pages - A Four Pack Coloring Book Bundle with 203 Pages of Holiday Fun
*** CLASSROOM IDEA ***
Terrific for your Emergency Sub Tub for morning work, let the substitute teacher have a few minutes to read your plans while the children color!
Terrific Teacher Feedback
- Vanessa Dryden said: My students loved this addition to our art centre when we were doing our Penguin theme earlier this year!! They kept asking for more!
- Hannah Maddy said: A great resource for my special education classroom!
- Stacey L. said: This is a great resource for in the mornings as the children come in. I have purchased a few of these products and the kids love them.
Don’t forget that all my new products are 40% off for 48 hours.
Click this LINK to follow my shop & you'll be notified of these huge savings.
© Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas
Special Permission for the graphics in the Color For Fun series has kindly been granted by the following artists. I invite you to follow their blogs and TPT Stores with the links below.