[Winter] Combining Like Terms Simplify Expression — 2 Google Sheets Pixel Art
Also included in
- Engage your students with these 40 pixel art activities as they practice a wide variety of 7th grade math topics, including integers, statistics, and money! The best part? You save 40% when you purchase this bundle.Each activity is a self-checking Google Sheet. Students practice a series of problemsPrice $48.48Original Price $80.80Save $32.32
- Engage your students year-round with these 46 pixel art activities. Themed for fall, winter, spring, Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving, and more, they practice a wide variety of 6th grade math topics, including ratios, unit rates, percents, expressions, one step equations, graphing and distance onPrice $55.06Original Price $91.77Save $36.71
- This BUNDLE includes two products with 4 pixel art with a total of 54 problems on using the distributive property and combining like terms to simplify expressions (generate equivalent expressions). All pixel arts are self-checking Google Sheets, themed after Christmas and winter. It's great as sub pPrice $5.99Original Price $7.98Save $1.99
- This BUNDLE includes 8 winter and Christmas themed pixel art activities (4 products) with a total of 96 problems on evaluating expressions (numerical and algebraic) and simplifying expressions (using the distributive property and combining like terms). All pixel arts are self-checking Google Sheets.Price $11.97Original Price $15.96Save $3.99
- This 6th - 8th Grade pixel art MEGA-BUNDLE contains 83 pixel art activities, variety of images are great for Christmas, Thanksgiving, Fall, Halloween and more as students practice a wide range of 6-8th grade math topics. Great for sub plans, independent practice, reviews, and more!Each pixel art actPrice $80.80Original Price $161.60Save $80.80
- This BUNDLE contains 27 winter-themed pixel art activities, great for Christmas, New Year, and other winter holidays as students practice a wide variety of math topics, including linear equations, system of equations, rate of change, rational numbers, rigid transformations (rotations, translations,Price $31.72Original Price $52.87Save $21.15
- This BUNDLE contains 36 winter-themed pixel art activities, great for Christmas, New Year, and other winter holidays as students practice a wide variety of math topics, including integers, rational numbers, percentages word problems, percent of change, numerical and algebraic expressions, constant oPrice $41.90Original Price $69.83Save $27.93
- This BUNDLE contains 30 winter-themed pixel art activities, great for winter, Christmas, New Year, and other winter holidays as students practice a wide variety of math topics, including: ratios, unit rates, percentages word problems, combining like terms, distributive property, coordinate plane graPrice $35.91Original Price $59.85Save $23.94
Engage your students with this winter themed pixel art activity as they practice combining like terms to simplify expressions! This resources includes two levels of difficulty, which makes it ideal for differentiation. Teachers have used it for sub plans, independent practice, group activities, as well as quiz/assessment reviews.
This resource involves positive and negative integer coefficients. For the version with positive integers only,click here.
Each activity is a self-checking Google Sheet with a unique image. Students practice a series of problems, and get immediate feedback as they go. Correct answers turn green and incorrect answers stay red. As students type in correct answers, a mystery picture appears. The Google Sheets are all self checking & digital, so it can easily be assigned through Google Classroom or any online learning platform.
Level 1 involves simplifying expressions that result in 1-2 terms (answer is in the form of ax+c or ax+by). Level 2 involves simplifying longer expressions that result in 2-3 terms (answer is in the form of ax+by+c).
In addition, an optional printable PDF worksheets (2 pages) with questions and work space is included for students to show work on paper prior to typing in solutions on the google sheets.
- 2 Google Sheets (30 problems total)
- Combine like terms (results in expressions with 1-2 terms) 18 problems
- Combine like terms (results in expressions with 2-3 terms) 12 problems
- Answer key and directions
- Printable PDF worksheets (for student to show work prior to typing into google sheet)
NO PREP is required. The two google sheets are all self checking & digital, so it can easily be assigned through Google Classroom or any online learning platform. Correct answers turn green and incorrect answers stays red. Students are able to self check as they go as the activity provides immediate feedback. Students love watching the pixels show up in the mystery pictures as they type in the correct solutions. This is great for virtual or in person learning!
The two Google sheets are themed after winter holidays (i.e. Christmas) but can really be used at any time in the school year!
Other Pixel Art:
- Evaluate Algebraic Expressions
- Evaluate Numerical Expressions
- Multiplying & Dividing Rational Numbers
- Rational Number Bundle (all operations)
- Similar Figures Map Scale Drawings
- Integer Operations Bundle: Add Subtract Multiply Divide
- Constant of Proportionality
- Percent of Change
- Click Here to check out other pixel math activities in my store!
Save $$ by purchasing a BUNDLE!
Want to purchase pixel art bundle for a whole grade level? Save 40% off the original price when you purchase these bundles!
Before you go…
- Please leave a review. TPT gives you credit for reviewing paid products that you can use for future TPT purchases. Thanks!
- Stay updated. Follow the store to stay updated on new activities and freebies!
- Join the community. Join us on Instagram and Pinterest for ideas and highlights.
Each purchased license is for use in a single classroom. If you’d like to share with other teachers, please buy additional licenses. Thanks!