This collection of 6 winter counting prop sets are perfect for preschool circle time, including virtual teaching. Encourages both rote counting as well as one-to-one correspondence. Excellent visuals for engagement during music time when paired with your favorite winter songs!
- How Many Buttons Are On the Mitten?: Cut the cards out around the dashed lines and then fold in half on the center dotted line to create a double sided card. Tape a craft stick or handle onto the bottom to hold by. Present the mitten side first, asking children how many buttons they count. To reveal the answer, flip the sign to the numeral side! 1-5
- Numbered Mittens: Use with mitten counting songs and rhymes during circle time. Copy on heavy paper or laminate and attach to flannel board using Velcro or a magnetic board using magnetic strips. Can also be taped to popsicle sticks to be held while singing and reading. 1-10
- Hot Cocoa Marshmallow Counting: Copy onto heavy paper and/or laminate. Count how many marshmallows are on top of each cocoa! 1-10
- Numbered Penguins: Use with penguin counting songs and rhymes during circle time. 1-10
- Numbered Snowflakes: Laminate or velcro these snowflakes to hold up to practice numerals 1-10.
- Numbered Snowmen: Sing along to your favorite snowmen songs with these adorable frosty friends numbered 1-10.
Read more about how how to use these printables: https://teaching2and3yearolds.com/printable-toddler-winter-counting-props-circle-time/
Artwork created by Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds
Hope you enjoy!