Winter Crafts, Activities, & Writing Prompts – Snow Globe
Use these fun printables to create a winter snow globe themed craftivity. Display this winter craft on your bulletin boards and classroom doors, use the stand-up option, or hang from the ceiling to showcase your students’ writing and creativity.
What You Get:
~ A variety of mix and match printables to create a fun winter craft to suit your students’ needs including:
- 1 polar bear snow globe foldable
- 1 snowman snow globe foldable
- 1 snowy owl snow globe foldable
- 1 penguin snow globe foldable
- 1 blank snow globe printable so students can draw their own magical snow globes
- 2 styles of snow globe bases (one 2D, the other stand-up)
- 3 inserts (lined, primary lined, and blank)
- 2 pages themed writing paper for longer writing activities
- 1 snow globe drawing page
- 1 page snow globe name cards or task cards
- Detailed instructions for assembly
- Ideas for using this craftivity in your classroom, including: a list of stories and poems, writing prompts, a variety of craftivity options and other useful suggestions.
These printables are available in PDF.
This craftivity is for personal, educational use. A full TOU is included in the product.
If you like this winter craft, check out my other Christmas and winter themed Craftivities:
Reindeer Christmas Craft, Activities, and Writing Prompts
Santa Christmas Craft, Activities, and Writing Prompts
Winter Crafts, Activities and Writing Prompts - Snowman
Thanks for visiting. Follow Mae Hates Mondays for more freebies, graphics, craftivities and classroom ideas.
Mae Hates Mondays
Search keywords: Snow globe, winter craft, winter craftivity, penguin craft, owl craft, polar bear craft, snowman craft, snow globe craft