Winter Crafts, Activities, & Writing Prompts – Snow Globe
Use these fun printables to create a winter snow globe themed craftivity. Display this winter craft on your bulletin boards and classroom doors, use the stand-up option, or hang from the ceiling to showcase your students’ writing and creativity. Use the blank option for the older students (to draw their own image, or glue photos of them inside the globes.
What You Get:
~ A variety of mix and match printables to create a fun winter craft to suit your students’ needs including:
- 1 polar bear snow globe foldable
- 1 snowman snow globe foldable
- 1 snowy owl snow globe foldable
- 1 penguin snow globe foldable
- 1 blank snow globe printable so students can draw their own magical snow globes
- 2 styles of snow globe bases (one 2D, the other stand-up)
- 3 inserts (lined, primary lined, and blank)
- 2 pages themed writing paper for longer writing activities
- 1 snow globe drawing page
- 1 page snow globe name cards or task cards
- Detailed instructions for assembly
- Ideas for using this craftivity in your classroom, including: a list of stories and poems, writing prompts, a variety of craftivity options and other useful suggestions.
These printables are available in PDF.
This craftivity is for personal, educational use. A full TOU is included in the product.
If you like this winter craft, check out my other Christmas and winter themed Craftivities:
Reindeer Christmas Craft, Activities, and Writing Prompts
Santa Christmas Craft, Activities, and Writing Prompts
Winter Crafts, Activities and Writing Prompts - Snowman
Thanks for visiting. Follow Mae Hates Mondays for more freebies, graphics, craftivities and classroom ideas.
Mae Hates Mondays
Search keywords: Snow globe, winter craft, winter craftivity, penguin craft, owl craft, polar bear craft, snowman craft, snow globe craft