Also included in
- Creative Writing Bundle | PDF and Digital Formats: This no-prep - just photocopy and teach, full-year creative writing bundle will keep your students engaged in their writing. This bundle provides holiday writing prompts (Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Easter) as well as seasonal writing proPrice $15.99Original Price $27.00Save $11.01
- Grade 7 Full Year Middle School English Language Arts Lesson Bundle 1 | PDF & Digital: Teachers do not spend your weeknights and weekends planning out your Grade 7 Language Arts program. This all in one full year middle school English Language Arts lesson bundle is a ready-to-go ELA program. ThPrice $215.99Original Price $330.07Save $114.08
- Grade 8 Full Year Middle School English Language Arts Lesson Bundle 2 | PDF & Digital: Teachers do not spend your weeknights and weekends planning out your Grade 8 Language Arts program. This all in one full year middle school English Language Arts lesson bundle is a ready-to-go ELA program. ThPrice $251.86Original Price $349.81Save $97.95
Winter Creative Writing Assignment | PDF and Digital Formats: Students will select one of the provided character roles: winter coat, ice skates, coffee shop owner, local sledding hill, lost mitten, and create a written or visual product based on the character's specific writing prompt. This no-prep - just photocopy and teach winter creative writing assignment gets students excited and engaged during Writer's Workshop or any ELA writing lesson.
- This resource contains individual PDFs of student pages to assist with online learning e.g., Google Classroom and Google Slides format.
Included in this package:
- Detailed Teacher Instructions
- 1 Winter Creative Writing Assignment
- 1 Standards-Based Grading Rubric (Level 1 - Level 4)
- 1 Points-Based Grading Rubric (Provides a final percentage mark)
- Google Classroom ready PDFs
- Google Slides format
- "This is fabulous! I assigned this to my 7/8 class last week, and I love seeing the wheels turn as they approach this. Planning on having them share some of their writing with their kindergarten buddies."
- "My seventh-graders worked on this right before Christmas break and they really enjoyed it!"
- "This is great! My students loved writing their ideas down and had a lot of fun with this. Thanks."
- "Love the format of the RAFT writing and how it allows students to be very creative."
Want To Learn More About This Format?