This packet is going to make collecting data for the winter months a snap! It includes activities to progress monitor several common language goals: retell, sequencing, vocabulary, sentence construction, functions, compare/contrast, following directions, synonyms/antonyms, categories, and describing!
Included in the download:
• General Instructions (page 3)
• Craftivity Instructions (page 4)
• Snowman Craftivity Templates (pages 5-8)
• Snowman Data Collection Form (pages 9-10)
• Winter Data Collection Form (pages 11-12)
• “How to Build A Snowman” (page 13)
• “How to Make Hot Chocolate” (page 14)
• Story Retell (page 15)
• Credits (page 17)
I have also included suggestions for use, with examples of what I did with my own students. You can complete data collection either form, one works with the craftivity and one is designed to use without.
Love this product? Check out Spring Data Collection Packet
I hope this makes your life a little easier when monitoring your students progress this month!