Winter Digraphs Worksheets NO PREP | Winter Phonics
Also included in
- The Seasonal Phonics Worksheets ALL YEAR bundle is here by popular request.Teachers have been loving the monthly seasonal bundles for differentiating phonics instruction and begging me to create more every month.✨IMPORTANT: This bundle is currently offered at a DISCOUNT; no promo code needed!!!✨ArePrice $97.00Original Price $126.00Save $29.00
- This Winter Phonics Worksheets and Activities BUNDLE will be your go-to this year and for years to come!--- MAJOR DISCOUNT - Get 20% OFF and *easily* differentiate phonics for your students with this money-saving bundle. -----------------WAIT! Now available is a MASSIVE & Money-saving YEAR LONGPrice $9.80Original Price $14.00Save $4.20
This set of Winter Phonics Digraphs Worksheets and Activities will be your go-to this year and for years to come!
This packet was designed for targeted and intentional Digraphs words practice with an engaging Winter theme.
There are 25 Winter digraphs activities that require no prep.
⭐️ Important Note! ⭐️
✨This resource is DECODABLE!
✨This decodable digraphs practice includes ONLY CCVC and CVCC words.
The following digraphs are practiced in this decodable digraphs resource:
- Beginning ch
- Ending ch
- Beginning sh
- Ending sh
- Beginning th
- Ending th
- Ending ck
This Winter digraphs resource will help your students practice and achieve the following skills:
- Isolating and identifying beginning and ending digraphs in words.
- Reading and comprehending short vowel CCVC and CVCC words with digraphs
- Writing short vowel words with digraphs
- Reading short vowel words with digraphs in a decodable sentence (while building fluency and comprehension)
- Writing short vowel words with digraphs in a decodable sentence
- Reading short vowel words with digraphs in a decodable story (while building fluency)
There are a few cut-and-paste worksheets along with three just-fold *decodable* mini books that students will love reading with their family.
More Decodable Digraph Resources
1 ► Leave me a ❓“question” in my TpT store OR
2 ► Email me Lauren@aTeachableTeacher.com
► Click HERE to follow my store and be notified when new resources are posted.
► Click HERE to join The Teachable Teachers!