Keep your student engaged and motivated with these super fun, no prep winter activities. These activities are aligned to the Common Core Standards. The reading activities work with almost any winer book or story and the writing activities require no preparation. You can relax and enjoy the winter with your students and continue meeting academic goals in the classroom!
This pack included the following reading activities:
* Chilling Out Great Book
* Winter Story Summary
* Winter Story Sequence Chain
* Gingerbread Stories: Compare and Contrast
* If This Book Were a Movie...
* Book and Movie Comparison
* Winter Story Cause and Effect
* Winter Story Character Traits
* Character Change Charts
* Winter Stories Compare and Contrast
* Vocabulary Organizer
The pack also contains the following writing activities:
* New Year Goal Setting
* Funky Tales (Mad Libs Style Activities)
* Ugly Sweater Design and Persuasive Ad Writing Activity
* Snow Person Design and Informative Writing Activity
* Winter Writing Prompts
These activities work well to add extra classroom academic fun! They are perfect for fun before the winter break.
If you are looking for winter themed math games, check out the resources below!
Common Core Wonderland of Winter Math Games: 3rd Grade
Common Core Wonderland of Winter Math Games: 4th Grade
Winter Olympics Math Games and Centers: 3rd Grade
Winter Olympics Math Games and Centers: 4th Grade
Winter Sports Math Games and Centers: 5th Grade
Winter Math Games and Centers: 3rd Grade Print and Play No Prep Games
Winter Math Games and Centers: 4th Grade Print and Play No Prep Games
Winter Math Games and Centers: 5th Grade Print and Play No Prep Games