PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
22.88 MB | 30 pages
Keep your student engaged and motivated with these super fun, no prep winter activities. These activities are aligned to the Common Core Standards. The reading activities work with almost any winer book or story and the writing activities require no preparation. You can relax and enjoy the winter with your students and continue meeting academic goals in the classroom!
This pack included the following reading activities:
* Chilling Out Great Book
* Winter Story Summary
* Winter Story Sequence Chain
* Gingerbread Stories: Compare and Contrast
* If This Book Were a Movie...
* Book and Movie Comparison
* Winter Story Cause and Effect
* Winter Story Character Traits
* Character Change Charts
* Winter Stories Compare and Contrast
* Vocabulary Organizer
The pack also contains the following writing activities:
* New Year Goal Setting
* Funky Tales (Mad Libs Style Activities)
* Ugly Sweater Design and Persuasive Ad Writing Activity
* Snow Person Design and Informative Writing Activity
* Winter Writing Prompts
These activities work well to add extra classroom academic fun! They are perfect for fun before the winter break.