Build fine motor skills with this winter themed bundle of activity sheets! Each winter scene is available in color and black and white. 4 scenes for 8 activity sheets total.
Ideas for use include:
- Print and laminate the colored worksheets. Place mini marshmallows, cheerios, or other small objects on the colored circles. Try using tweezers!
- Print and laminate the colored worksheets. Roll small balls of play dough and place them on the colored circles.
- Print the black and white worksheets and have students color in the circles to work on distal pencil control.
- Print the black and white or color worksheets. Rip pieces of tissue paper and crumple them into balls. Glue them onto the circles.
- In a group, students take turns rolling a dice and then cover or color in that number of circles. The first person to finish all circles wins.
- Ask students to complete the activity while on their bellies.
Thank you for your interest in my product! If you have any questions, or if something just isn't quite right, please feel free to contact me so I can do my best to make it better.
Follow me on Instagram (cait_the_cota) for more OT fun! :)