This set includes six different activities to use with small groups or in centers that will help students practice their fluency skills.
* Pocket Chart Choral Reading Cards (30 original winter phrases)
* Unique Voice Cards (16 different voices to use while reading)
* Trackers and Spy Glasses (print these to add some fun to your reading activities)
* Roll a phrase game (game cube/dice directions and phrase cards)
* Beat the timer center (five different original stories at a first/second grade reading level and a graph to keep track of words read.)
* Winter poetry (five different original poems to practice reading and sharing along with practice activity pages)
*Readers Theater (five different original 2 person readers theaters written at a first and second grade level to read and perform)
Timed passages, poems, and reader's theaters are all provided in color and black and white.
Directions are included with each activity.