Here's a set of four fun games to warm up your fractions practice all winter long! Print in color or black & white, and use for centers, small group rotations, or early-finisher activities. No matter how you use them, the games are a perfect way to practice new skills or review previously-taught skills. Easy prep for you, maximum engagement for your students!
Materials and complete directions are included for the following four games:
• Snowman Bingo:
Small group practice with naming and recognizing fractions, in a fun bingo format (8 bingo boards in color and black & white; black & white bingo calling cards)
• Mitten Match:
Mitten-shaped fraction puzzles for partners; can also be used to play a “Go Fish” game (36 4-part puzzles, in color and black & white)
• Frozen Fraction Bump:
Fast-paced partner game for practice with equivalent fractions (color and black & white versions of the game board and spinner)
• Forest Fractions:
Strategy games for partners, with computation practice for fractions with like denominators (black & white game sheets and equation cards for addition and subtraction)
For more information and a closer look at the materials, please see the preview!
More math and holiday fun from my Teachers Pay Teachers store:
• Christmas Trivia Game - Categories & Questions -Game Show Style
• Q is for Christmas! A Christmas Alphabet Book to Make With Your Class
• Holly Jolly Math Games - 10 Easy Prep Christmas Multiplication Games
• Hum! Act! Draw! Guess! Christmas Party Fun!
• Buddy Tiles Fractions - Concepts and Computation
• Valentine Fractions Games
• Save money by building a custom bundle! It's like having your own private sale! Find more information HERE.
Don’t forget to leave feedback for your TpT purchases! You earn credits to use for any future TpT purchases, and your feedback is very helpful to me as well. I love reading it!
If you like my work, follow my store to be notified when new resources are listed in my store. It pays to be a follower--new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours!
Thank you for looking! Please contact me if you have any questions.