This 41 page download includes a variety of fun activities to use in your therapy room or classroom during the winter months!
1) 3 dot art pages
2) 3 winter themed coloring sheets- two of which include winter jokes!
3) 30 winter jokes/riddles to use in therapy. Students can read them out loud to each other to practice carryover of speech skills or you can use them to discuss all sorts of figurative language and why these are funny.
4) 14 sound specific pages articulation sheets in which students find their sounds in pictures surrounding an igloo (and color them). These are also great for homework!
5) 3 roll and cover games to be used with dice for reinforcement of any skill.
6) 1 winter themed speech homework page
7) 1 listening and following directions activity with winter owls
8) 2 pages with speech bubbles and thought bubbles that focus on social/conversational skills
9) 1 writing prompt that encourages organizing thoughts and writing in logical/sequential order.
10) 4 EET companion activity pages to be used for describing and writing about various winter themes. (EET is copyrighted by Sara Smith, SLP)
11) 3 chipper chat style pages just added :)
Includes pages in both color and black & white. Feel free to email with any questions or concerns.
For more, follow me at my blog!
Enjoy & stay warm!