Students from Pre-K up to 6th grade will LOVE this game based on the I Spy game.
Reveal a Find Me tile and try to find the featured object among your set of cards. Look carefully as objects may be hidden and you may have more than one match on your cards. Finders Keepers!
40 different picture cards
30 picture tiles
- Print, laminate and cut all 7 pages of the Find Me Cards (40 cards total)
- Print, laminate and cut the 2 pages of the Find Me Tiles (30 tiles total)
To Play: 2-4 players
- Each player gets 3 CARDS and puts them face up in front of them.
- The Find Me Tiles go face down in a pile in the middle of the table
- Players take turns revealing a TILE and searching for the picture on their own CARDS.
- If a tile picture is found, the player turns that card over, face down
o (If there are more than 1 of the matching pictures on the cards, the player can turn over every card that has the picture!!!)
- Whoever gets all of their cards turned over by finding matching pictures first is the winner!
***Game ideas that my students LOVE:
I like to increase the amount of CARDS after each round (round 1: 3 cards, round 2: 4 cards, round 3: 5 cards, and so forth, up to 10 cards for each player!)
Also, you can play a timed version where whoever can find the item first on their card and flip it first, gets to keep that card flipped, while the other player(s) don't get to flip it over and must wait until the the next tile is revealed.