1) Beginning and Ending Sound Winter Pages
- Students will say the name of the picture and color the circle with the pictures beginning or ending sound.
2) Gingerbread Word Family Houses (all short vowels included)
- Students will write 4 words that fit in each gingerbread word family house. Each page has 3 gingerbread houses with the same vowel. For example 1 page has -an, -at, am
1) Reindeer - KWL & Can Have Eat Chart
2) Reindeer Adjective Web
3) My Reindeer - An adjective story writing page
4) Elf Adjective Web (boy/girl version)
5) My Elf - An adjective story writing page
6) If I were an Elf & Today our Elf - Writing pages with illustration space
Holiday Pattern Book Reader
- Hey, Little Reindeer! A holiday pattern book story including the following sight words: Little, What, Do, You, See, I, A, At, Me
1) How many are there? Students will count the holiday objects up to 20 and write the number representing the objects.
2) Understanding the Meaning of the Equal Sign
- I can statement and example for interactive journal
- Is it true or is it false worksheet. (1/2 Page)
- Cut and Paste True or False Equations (3 Pages)
A. Addition Equations
B. Addition and Subtraction Equations
C. Balancing Equations
3)True/False Equation Gingerbread coloring page. Students will solve the equations and color them according to the code provided.
4) Is it True or Is it False Holiday Equation Sort with recording sheet. Can be used as a pocket chart center or without a pocket chart.
5) Related Facts/Fact Families
- Interactive Journal page with I can statement, Teacher example, and page for student to complete.
- Fact Family Foldable (Have students write the 3 numbers in the fact family, then have them write the equations in the family under the addition and subtraction family flaps.)
- 2 Pages Cut & Paste Fact Family Fun ( the fact family numbers are provided, students will cut and paste the numbers to manipulate and create the equations fitting the fact family.)
- 4 pages of gingerbread fact family worksheets
- Gingerbread fact family center with recording sheet.
(Students will match facts with the appropriate gingerbread house & write them on the recording sheet)
Winter Holiday Work Packet (Can be used as holiday work, homework, or morning work)
- 2 weeks of mixed math standards homework on a paper friendly sheet where there are 3 questions per day for Monday-Thursday, Friday includes a challenge question for students to create their own problem that gives them the provided answer.
-2 skills pages reviewing short vs. long vowels, silent e words, blends, diagraphs, vowel pairs
- 2 reading book responses (students will rate the book by coloring 1-4 holiday lights and identify their favorite part of the story, favorite character and explain why, characters, and setting)
***************************************************************************** Customer Tips:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases: • Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺