Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- These fun and engaging Holiday activities for middle and high school will have your students practicing growth mindset, writing, imagery, poetry and more! Including activities for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Black History Month, and Valentines Day, this bundle is just what you nee$24.12$30.15Save $6.03
- Exhausted trying to figure out what to do for back to school activities? Trouble with classroom management strategies? Need activities and lessons for finding theme and and character analysis? Need fall and winter holiday lesson plans? Check out this 290+ page bundle containing resources for:- Back$67.52$84.40Save $16.88
Check out these English Language Arts winter holiday activities! Included is a Christmas activity to help students practice their imagery in a fun and creative way, then there is a New Years activity for students to create a one pager about three growth mindset goals they create!
Want more holiday activities? Check out my Holiday activities bundle here: Holiday Activities for Middle and High School | Fall & Winter Holiday Activities
CHRISTMAS MENU USING IMAGERY!
Christmas figurative language just got more fun and engaging with this Christmas activity for middle school or high school students! Have your students practice imagery by analyzing the menus from their favorite restaurant and using it to help them create their own Christmas menu using imagery to describe their favorite Christmas food, beverages and desserts!
1. Teacher Directions
3. Imagery Info Sheet detailing the types of imagery and relation to the five senses!
4. List of descriptive menu words to help students create their menu!
5. Worksheet for students to analyze the menu of their favorite restaurants to help them practice identifying examples of imagery!
6. Menu Template
There are three versions:
- Black and white
- Version for students to color in and decorate
- Multi-colored version
NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS USING GROWTH MINDSET GOALS!
Looking for a Growth Mindset New Year goal activity? A one pager activity allows to students to create a single page creative and imaginative response to a text, prompt, concept, etc. Have your students set Growth Mindset New Year's Resolutions and showcase them via an engaging and creative one pager!
- Assignment Sheet
Product Pages: 14
File Type: PDF
☆ Be sure to follow my store to be alerted about new products.
☆ Want to earn TPT credits that can get you a discount on your next purchase? Don't forget to leave feedback!