This product encourages most grades and subject areas in the argumentative process by forming a statement and supporting it with evidence. Students will argue the following statement: "The winter season is better than the summer." You may also choose to change the statement up and argue other topics for other lessons! The PowerPoint guides students in the argumentative process in order to prepare them to argue both sides. This is a great lesson to change up your routine by trying this ready-to-use lesson for the holiday season! This product includes the following:
* PowerPoint to guide argumentative discussion (14 slides)
* Worksheet to scaffold discussion (2 page)
Warning: students will get very excited and will not want to end the conversation!
1. Make sure to extract file in order to open the zipped file.
2. If you purchase this product and the unit bundle, please note you will be purchasing duplicates so buy the bundle and save time and money!
4. To view the PowerPoint, open the PDF, click on “View” and then on “Full Screen Mode.”
Check out my other lessons you can use for most grades and subjects:
Generic Philosophical Chairs Activity
Vocabulary Review Game
Create your own Board Game
I ♥ Followers!
Be the first to know about store discounts, free products, and product launches! Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page or click the “Follow Me” star under The Teacher Time Saver. Don't forget to leave a review too!
The Teacher Time Saver