Also included in
- Are you looking for simple, yet musical Winter Holiday Songs with K-5 differentiated music activities for classroom or performance? This BUNDLE of diverse songs with attainable Orff arrangements is the perfect addition to your holiday repertoire. Save over 20% when you invest in this Diverse Winter$13.95$17.85Save $3.90
Are you looking for an energetic Winter Holiday Song with K-5 differentiated activities for the music classroom or performance? This joyous Orff arrangement of African Noel is perfect for Christmas or Kwanzaa. Differentiated activities are attainable for early elementary while challenging upper elementary students.
- Hanukkah Song with Orff Accompaniment | Burn Little Candles
- Christmas Song with Orff Accompaniment | Mary Had Baby
- Song for Christmas or Kwanzaa with Orff Accompaniment | African Noel
Listen to each arrangement in the video previews.
- Two rhythmic percussion patterns
- Two melodic percussion patterns notated with and without prompts.
See the PREVIEW above for a chart outlining the music elements taught at each level.
In order to provide for differentiation within classes as well as between grade levels, this lesson includes slides with standard musical notation and optional slides with treble clef note names labeled. These slides may be printed for students needing prompts.
- Grades K-1 - step dance, song, tambourine
- Grades 2-3 - song, xylophone 1, tambourine
- Grades 4-5 - song, xylophone 1, xylophone 2, bongo ostinato
- Projectable PowerPoint lessons
- Full teacher score
- MP3 rehearsal track
- Simple piano accompaniment
- Printable vocal sheet music
- Simple step dance for younger students.
- Large easy-to-read music notation
- Simple ostinato patterns for younger students
- Challenging patterns for more accomplished students
- Introduction to ties
- Interactive rhythm flashcards
- Guided instruction leads teacher and student through the lesson
- Built-in student response throughout the lesson
- An editable template slide for customization of the lesson. if desired
Our music literacy resources do not dictate the use of one specific rhythm syllable system. You may use any rhythm reading system - Kodály, French Time, Gordon, Takadimi, or Numerical.
- Interactive Digital Rhythm Flashcards | Christmas Theme
- Interactive Digital Rhythm Flashcards | Winter Theme
- Black History Songs with Orff Arrangements Bundle
Thank you for visiting our store. Be sure to let me know if have any questions.
Don't forget to leave feedback. You earn TpT credit every time you leave feedback. That pays too!