Winter Holidays Around the World Activities Multicultural Reading, Writing, Art
Learn about winter holidays from around the world with this culturally responsive, informational unit for 5 diverse winter holidays: Christmas, Hanukkah, Las Posadas, Diwali and Kwanzaa. Non-fiction passages with comprehension, a print and go trifold for each holiday, 5 nonfiction small readers, writing extensions, graphic organizers, report templates, art and fun rolled into to one great unit.
Common Core aligned for the elementary classroom!
- 5 non-fiction comprehension passages based on each different holiday.(Christmas, Hanukkah, Las Posadas, Diwali and Kwanzaa) with answer keys!
- 5 non-fiction mini-readers with fill in the blank comprehension.
- 5 Print and go holiday tri-folds
- Holidays Around the World informational report templates
- Each Holiday KWL
- My Family Celebrates writing (at home or in school assignment)
- Holiday Report Wheel
- Holiday Poems with writing space for copying or writing
- Holiday compare and contrast Venn diagram
- Holiday mini-reports with 2 interesting facts, illustration space and vocabulary.
- Holiday coloring sheets
- Holiday vocabulary
- An art project for each holiday
⛄ Looking for more festive fun?
- Gingerbread Fun Pack
- Gingerbread Fun Pack FREEBIE
- How to Catch a Snowman
- Winter Writing Journal
- Polar Animal Nonfiction
Make sure to Follow ME so you know when I post new products. All products are 20% off the 1st 24 hours. You don't want to miss out!