Learn about winter holidays from around the world with this culturally responsive, informational unit for 5 diverse winter holidays: Christmas, Hanukkah, Las Posadas, Diwali and Kwanzaa. Non-fiction passages with comprehension, print and go trifolds for each holiday, writing extensions, graphic organizers and report templates, art and fun rolled into to one great unit.
Common Core aligned for the elementary classroom!
- 5 non-fiction comprehension passages based on each different holiday.(Christmas, Hanukkah, Las Posadas, Diwali and Kwanzaa) with answer keys!
- 5 non-fiction mini-readers with fill in the blank comprehension.
- 5 Print and go holiday tri-folds
- Holidays Around the World informational report templates
- Each Holiday KWL
- My Family Celebrates writing (at home or in school assignment)
- Holiday Report Wheel
- Holiday Poems with writing space for copying or writing
- Holiday compare and contrast Venn diagram
- Holiday mini-reports with 2 interesting facts, illustration space and vocabulary.
- Holiday coloring sheets
- Holiday vocabulary
- An art project for each holiday
⛄ Looking for more festive fun?