PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
It's that time of year...use these holiday celebration ideas to fill your classroom with cheer! This week long unit is filled with supplemental activities to engage your students as you explore various holiday celebrations, such as: Christmas, Hanukkah/Chanukah, and Kwanzaa. In this unit, you will find: hands on activities, arts and crafts, songs, games, printables, snack ideas and so much more!
Holiday Winter Celebrations Thematic Unit Includes:
1. Recommended Book List
2. Christmas Word Wall
3. Christmas Game Ideas
4. Five Little Snowmen Card (with poem)
5. Counting by 2's: Christmas Math Center
6. Gingerbread Fun Decorating and Handwriting Printable
7. Stocking Surprise Printable
8. Naughty or Nice? Snowman Snack Ideas
9. How to Make a Snowman Snack: Sequencing Draw and Write
10. Hanukkah Word Wall
11. Hand Print Menorah Craftivity (with template)
12. Hanukkah Game Ideas
13. Dreidel Symbols Poster
14. Dreidel Graphing
15. Hanukkah "How Many?" Math Printable (counting within 10)
16. "Happy Hanukkah" Draw & Write Worksheet
17. Hanukkah Songs
18. Kwanzaa Word Wall
19. "K is for Kwanzaa" (color the "K" pictures)
20. Kwanzaa Symbols (matching beginning sounds)
21. Kwanzaa Necklace Craft
22. Kwanzaa Patterns
23. Kwanzaa Mat: Mkeka Printable
24. Kwanzaa Candles Song
25. Kinara Color by Number
26. Holiday Symbols Sorting Center
27. Draw the Winter Holiday Symbol
Perfect for Pre-K/K! Please download our preview for a closer look into this unit. Enjoy...Happy Holidays!!!
Connect with us!