This webquest will allow students to explore various online resources (videos, articles and infographics) to learn all about the various winter holidays celebrated in Spanish-speaking countries. Students will be guided through these resources and will be required to answer a variety of comprehension questions based on each one.
This webquest is intended for the intermediate Spanish student (level 3). Therefore, all resources and accompanying comprehension questions are in Spanish.
Included in this product are two versions of the webquest:
1. An interactive (and fully EDITABLE) Google Slides webquest that you can post as an assignment to Google Classroom. On their personalized copy, students will answer all comprehension questions before turning the assignment back in to you. (For this format, you and your students must have access to Google Classroom / Google Drive and devices).
2. A print-and-go webquest with QR codes that allows students to use their phones to scan the codes and access the online resources. This works great as a ready-made sub plan! (For this format, your students must have access to devices that can scan QR codes, such as a smartphone or tablet).
- Christmas in various Spanish-speaking countries (Article)
- Christmas Lottery in Spain (Article)
- Christmas Lottery in Spain (Video/Comercial)
- Las Posadas in México (Infographic)
- Día de los Reyes (Infographic)
- New Year's in Mexico (Infographic)
- New Year's in Spain (Video)
*Please note some resources may have religious references due to the nature of the holiday.
*** Please leave a review!
As you leave product reviews, you earn TPT credits to use toward future purchases. To find out more, go to your account and select "TPT credit balance."
You may also like:
Winter Holidays Webquest for Spanish 1-2 (Google Drive & Printable)