Also included in
- Your students will love these christmas crafts and winter crafts! There are 5 writing prompts for how to / procedural writing. These flip books are fun, colorful, and make excellent bulletin board displays during December and January.The following winter and xmas crafts are featured:How to Stay WarmPrice $4.99Original Price $6.00Save $1.01
- This bundle is perfect for winter! It features 14 eye catching crafts (11 writing prompts and 3 math crafts). These craftivities/mathtivities are great for December, January, or February bulletin boards and fun for students to create!Crafts included:2 Snow Globe Narrative Crafts 'If I lived in a snoPrice $8.99Original Price $13.99Save $5.00
- Are you looking for no prep writing crafts?This all access MEGA bundle is exactly what you need for a whole year's worth of writing lessons, art lessons, and stunning bulletin boards. This bundle features 156 colorful, fun, and engaging writing crafts. There are 1,140 pages of NO PREP craftivities tPrice $70.99Original Price $141.91Save $70.92
- Are you looking for a no prep and engaging way to teach 'how to' procedure writing? These seasonal writing crafts are a must-have for your procedure writing lessons and bulletin boards. Your students will LOVE these writing prompts, so check out these procedural crafts for your literacy, writing, orPrice $13.99Original Price $21.00Save $7.01
These winter writing crafts are perfect for how to procedure writing. These winter crafts are ideal for writing lessons, centers and winter bulletin boards.
The three winter writing prompts are -
- How To Stay Warm In Winter
- How To Make Hot Chocolate / Hot Cocoa
- How To Build A Snowman
Are you looking for something fun, crafty, and engaging for winter? But of course you want something no prep, right? AND it needs to be educational too!
Well don't worry, this is exactly what you've been looking for!
7 planning pages are included (with dotted and plain lines), as well as vocabulary cards.
Students complete a few simple steps to create the crafts. Instruction pages with pictures and steps are included. There are two types of writing lines available for the crafts, so this activity is therefore perfect for multiple grade levels.
This is NO PREP! Simply print these flip books and go. These crafts are great for wall displays/bulletin boards in winter time, as well as art lessons.
- Whole group lessons
- Small group work (writing centers, literacy centers)
- Writer's workshop
- Independent writing practice
- Early finishers
- Morning work
- Bulletin boards or door decor
Enjoy this resource! Don't forget to follow my store for more awesome products and rate this product for your TPT credits :)