Are you searching for a product full of review activities for first or second graders? Or are you hoping to do some intervention with lower performing students in third grade? This is full of activities to reinforce what you have taught in the fall.
1. Winter Graphing Practice – Favorite winter activity graph
2. Place Value Is Snow Much Fun! – Place value game for partners. Black line and color game board included.
3. Writing Activity – Students write a paragraph about their favorite winter activity.
4. Reading Comprehension – Students read a story and answer questions about it.
5. Sequencing Activity – Students sequence directions for building a snowman.
6. Fact or Opinion – Students determine whether statements are facts or opinions.
7. ABC Order Activity – Two ABC order pages. The first page is for beginning skills and the second is for students ready to alphabetize using the second letter in each word.
8. Mitten Punctuation – Students add correct end punctuation to each sentence.
9. Long Vowel Color by Code - Phonics coloring activity
10. Making Words Activity – Students make as many words as possible to earn points.
11. File Folder Organization – Ideas for organizing student work!
If you are interested in learning how I used these activities in my own classroom, visit my blog at TeachItToday
Heather Law at TeachItToday