Looking for a wintry way to practice or introduce fractions?
What is included in this product:
* Suggestions for a variety of ways to use this in the classroom See in Preview File
* Fraction Kid Worksheet: Students use the fraction clues to organize the kids into four groups. Groups have clues such as 1/2 have earmuffs or 1/4 have glasses.
* Alt. version of Worksheet: Students must arrange kids as the groups have only fractions so they must create the groups so that they can create a clue to match the fractions for each group. This is definitely a higher level activity!
* Alt. version of Worksheet: Blank so that students can create the clues and students can arrange kids or students can arrange kids and then create clues based on what they see. Great for stations!
* Color version of kids for students to use (can be printed in grayscale)
* Addition and Subtraction Practice with Fractions. They must find the mistakes that a kid has made. They are to say what the mistake was and then show the correct steps to solve it.
* Multiplication and Division Practice with Fractions. They must find the mistakes that a kid has made. They are to say what the mistake was and then show the correct steps to solve it.