Also included in
- Kindergarten and first grade students will have fun using Alphabet Letters and Sounds Bingo Bundle to practice letter identification, initial sounds, learn how to listen, pay attention, follow directions, and how to win/lose while playing a game. The Alphabet Letters and Sounds Bingo Bundle contain$5.75$7.00Save $1.25
Kindergarten and first grade students will have fun using this winter themed bingo activity to practice letters and sounds. This Winter Letters and Sounds Bingo activity contains cards to practice letter identification and beginning sounds. Perfect for Literacy Centers, small groups, whole groups, new or struggling learners, or special education classrooms.
You can get a lot of mileage out of Winter Letters and Sounds Bingo. Winter Letters and Sounds Bingo can help your students:
* identify lowercase letters
* identify capital letters
* identify letter sounds
* identify beginning sounds
* match capital to lowercase letters
* match pictures to beginning letters
* sequence letters in ABC order
* learn how to listen and pay attention
* learn how to follow directions
* learn how to win/lose while playing a game
To use these materials, simply print the Bingo/letter/picture cards onto cardstock, laminate and cut out. You'll need to print enough Bingo cards for each student to have one card. In the case of multiple "Bingos" at once (since some cards may be the same), you can have more than one winner, or roll a die/choose a number for the winner, or just go with the first person to yell Bingo!
To play, issue each student a Bingo card and some game pieces (plastic chips/discs, white pompoms or small marshmallows to simulate snowballs, pennies, buttons, etc. GAME PIECES NOT INCLUDED The teacher/caller calls out a letter or shows a picture from the letter/picture card stack. If the student has that letter or the letter that the picture begins with on their card, they cover it with a game piece. They must have 4 in a row covered to win. When they get their 4 in a row, they yell BINGO! The teacher/caller checks to make sure she has called the covered letters. For students needing more assistance, the teacher can show the letter card as well as say it.
In addition to a Bingo game, you can use the letter and picture cards for flashcards, ABC sequencing, matching letters to sounds, and for a matching Memory game.
10 lowercase letter Bingo cards
10 capital letter Bingo cards
A-Z lowercase letter calling cards
A-Z capital letter calling cards
A-Z picture calling cards
Picture calling cards key (to help in identifying pictures)
If you like this product, you might also like:
Don't forget to Follow Me!