Winter Listen Up! FREEBIE
This activity has 5 scenes:
• One step directions level one (no color specification).
• One step directions level two (specifies color).
• Two step directions level one (no color specification).
• Two step directions level two (specifies color)
• Open ended or make your own directions.
The therapist will read prompts listed on the right side of the paper to the student (s). The student will color the picture according to the directions. No-prep and low ink!
This FREEBIE is a sample from my Winter NO-PREP Language pack! This packet has 95 pages of content to target a variety of language skills including: categories, which one doesn’t belong, associations, following directions, positional vocabulary, compare/contrast, antonyms/synonyms, listening comprehension, story comprehension, adjectives, feelings, social skills, rhyming, multiple meaning words, -ing verbs, regular/irregular plurals, regular/irregular past tense verbs, vocabulary and more! Check it out HERE!
Please leave feedback!
Check out all of my Winter themed products:
• Dab-A-Sound: Winter Edition (articulation)
• Mr. Frost Lost His Nose! An Interactive Lift-a-Flap Book
• Bear is Cold! An Interactive Book
• Basic Concepts Winter Coloring Books
• Build-A-Snowman Open Ended Game