If you're looking for ways to keep your little learners engaged in and enthusiastic about your literacy centers all winter long, this set of 15 games and activities for reading and writing is just what you need! Nouns, sight words, syllables, vocabulary, and much more!
Here are the 15 activities included in this resource!
* Syllable sorting and student response page
* Winter Noun Sort and student response page
* Winter Fantasy and Reality Sorting Cards
* Making Words: "Wintertime", with suggestions for use
* Winter Sight Word Phrase Cards and student response activity
* Vocabulary Word Cards for pocket chart center, and A-B-C order practice
* 6 original story cards for independent reading and building fluency
* 56 high-frequency word cards with suggestions for use
* "Snowball" board game, for use with any word cards... or even math fact cards!
* "Missing Mittens" read and write the room activity for w- words
* Winter Sentences read and write the room
* "Seasons" writing project with templates
* 8 picture prompt pages for writing
* An original reproducible Level C guided reading book
* Winter-themed "I Have..., Who Has ...?" game, with 23 cards
* Plus, recommendations for three of my favorite winter readalouds
Thanks for your interest in this resource! You’ll also like…
Be the first to know about my newest resources!
Click here to follow my store. You will receive customized email updates. You'll also find an occasional Followers' Exclusive Freebie in your TpT Inbox, just to say thanks!☺