This pack includes 12 days worth of printable literacy activities with a fun winter theme! Every activity is aligned to the Common Core standards and is full of the stuff we REALLY need to teach!
The activities include:
* Winter Diamonte Poem, 1 page (CCSS L.2.1.e)
* How Many Words Can You Make, 1 page (CCSS RF.2.3)
* Write With the Five Senses - Winter Memory, 1 page (W.2.3)
* Parts of Speech Sort, 2 pages (CCSS L.2.1.e)
* Winter A-Z, 1 page (CCSS L.2.4.e)
* Snowflake Contractions, 3 pages (CCSS L.2.2.c)
* Adjective and Adverb Sort, 4 pages (CCSS L.2.1.e)
* Context Clues, 2 pages (CCSS L.2.4.a)
* Long Vowel and Short Vowel Sounds, 1 page (CCSS RF.2.3)
* Winter Writing Prompts and Paper, 2 pages (CCSS W.2.3)
* Help Jaime Fix His Capitals, Punctuation, and Periods, 2 pages( L.2.2)
* Shades of Meaning - Winter Words, 2 pages (CCSS L.2.5.b)
Every activity can easily be printed in black and white with no need to laminate and prepare. The common core standards are clearly marked in the table of contents. These activities are specifically aligned to the 2ND GRADE COMMON CORE standards but could easily work for 1st grade or 3rd grade students.
There are NO "Christmas" images or activities
so this is a perfect activity pack for schools with a "no holiday" rule
. I have an alternative pack for sale with the same activities except it includes Christmas and Santa themes. You can find that pack here:
Christmas Literacy Printables - No Prep! (Common Core Aligned)
Everything that comes in this pack is shown in the preview.
I would love to hear how this product works for you so please stop back by and leave some feedback :)
- Alyssha Swanson
Teaching and Tapas: 2nd Grade in Spain