Winter Literacy Puzzles - Kindergarten Mystery Picture Puzzles
Also included in
- Looking for fun, hands-on and engaging Winter Activities and Centers for your Kindergarten learners? This Winter Morning Work activity bundle features more than 40 kindergarten winter math and literacy centers that are bound to keep your students engaged and eager to participate. Ranging from numberPrice $56.48Original Price $88.25Save $31.77
- This bundle of mystery picture puzzles is the perfect addition to your kindergarten or first grade math and literacy centers. Your students will be eager to participate while practicing letter recognition, developing number sense, and so much more! Featuring 312 picture puzzles in total, students wiPrice $29.60Original Price $46.25Save $16.65
- These hands-on Kindergarten Winter Puzzles (Mystery Puzzles) are a great option for your kindergarten back to school math and literacy centers. These printable puzzles include 61 Kindergarten Winter Puzzles!Each winter-themed mystery puzzle focuses on a specific math or literacy skill. Students arePrice $5.60Original Price $8.75Save $3.15
These hands-on Winter Literacy Puzzles are a great option for your kindergarten winter literacy centers. These printable puzzles include 45 Winter Literacy Mystery Picture Puzzles!
Each winter-themed mystery puzzle focuses on a specific literacy skill. Students are asked to match the puzzle pieces to the puzzle mats to reveal the mystery picture to solve the mystery puzzle! These puzzles are also great for your early finishers, enrichment opportunities, morning work, or even intervention groups.
⭐ These Winter Literacy Puzzles are also included in the following bundles:
What’s included in this Winter Mystery Picture Puzzle Kindergarten resource?
This huge Winter Puzzle resource includes 16 Mystery Picture Puzzles.
- All the puzzles come in color and black and white versions.
- Each puzzle picture is a fun photo of a Winter theme.
Literacy Picture Puzzles included: 16 in total
- Uppercase Alphabet Recognition (2 puzzles)
- Lowercase Alphabet Recognition (2 puzzles)
- CVC Words (6 puzzles)
- Rhyming Match (3 puzzles)
- Vocabulary (3 puzzles)
How to best use these kindergarten mystery picture puzzles in the classroom:
- These puzzles allow for independent learning as they are SELF-CHECKING.
- This makes these puzzles perfect for early finishers, enrichment opportunities, morning work, or centers.
- Alternatively, these picture puzzles can be used with small intervention groups to practice specific literacy skills with teacher guidance.
Have a Question?
Please email me at email@example.com