This is a large bundle that includes:
* Doctor De Soto by William Steig Literary Unit: 12 pages of handouts/worksheets
* Gingerbread Baby by Jan Brett: 11 pages of handouts/worksheets
* Mooseltoe by Margie Palatini: 11 pages of handouts/worksheets
* The Christmas Witch by Steven Kellogg: Detailed Lesson Plan w/ 7 handouts
* The Hat by Jan Brett: 9 pages of handouts/worksheets
* The Missing Mitten Mystery by Steven Kellogg: 9 pages of handouts/worksheets
* There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bell by Lucille Colandro: 9 pages of handouts and worksheets
Each of these units include:
Vocabulary/Spelling Words to go with each book
Book Review (Specific to Each Book)
Sequencing (The order in which things happen)
ABC Order Practice
How many words can I make?
Bonus Sheets: Various sheets that have practice with nouns & verbs, writing prompts, elements of a story, and rhyming words
Great for large or small reading groups. These would be great for a reading learning center activity as well.
Anytime that I add more products to this bundle, you can get those at no cost by re-downloading from TPT. This will be a growing bundle! Thanks!