Also included in
- 4th and 5th grade holiday and seasonal math centers and activities for the ENTIRE year!Note: The math activities and centers included in this resource are available in printable, color versions AND digital versions (EXCEPT the Earth Day Math Centers - these are printable only at this time.)About the$48.00$88.50Save $40.50
Engage your students this winter season with this set of winter math activities (with digital + printable versions). This set of 25+ math activities/math centers with winter themes and graphics will engage your students and provide rigorous and grade level math practice.
The winter math activities are now available in digital versions as well! See pages 5-18 of the PDF for the details and links.
Each winter math activity comes with a teacher notes page, student directions, recording sheets, and answer keys (if applicable).
Download the preview to see all of the printable winter math activities that are included in this resource.
Here are the specific winter math activities included:
- Snowflake Order of Operations
- Hot Chocolate Match Up
- Snowman Statements
- Decimal Winter Hat
- Building Winter Numbers
- Ice Cold Comparisons
- Snowflake Decimal Review
- Hot Chocolate Stand
- Snowball Decimals
- Winter Cupcakes
- Two Truths and a Fib: Snowman Style
- Decimals and Igloos
- Winter Treats
- Snowflake Multiplication and Division
- Winter Word Problems
- Winter Carnival Word Problems
- Snowball Fight: Equivalent Fractions
- Simplifying Fractions with Penguins
- Winter Signs
- Snowflake Fractions
- Snowman Statements: Least Common Denominators
- Snow Globe Fun
- Skating with Fraction Word Problems
- Winter Hats: Fraction Review
- Fractions and Snowman
- Dividing with Hot Chocolate
- Winter Coordinate Grids
5th Grade Math Skills:
- Order of Operations
- Numerical Expressions
- Decimal Place Value
- Representing Decimals
- Rounding Decimals
- Comparing Decimals
- Adding & Subtracting Decimals
- Decimal Operations (Word Problems)
- Adding and Subtracting Decimals (Computation)
- Multiplying and dividing decimals
- Multiplication and Division Word Problems
- Multiplication and Division (Computation)
- Equivalent Fractions
- Simplifying Fractions
- Mixed Numbers and Improper Fractions
- Least Common Denominators
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions
- Multiplying and Dividing with Fractions
- Adding, Subtracting, Multiplying, and Dividing with Fractions
- Dividing Whole Numbers by Unit Fractions
- Coordinate Grids
•The digital winter math activities are available for use with Google Slides. Click here for a step-by-step guide for assigning Google Slides in Google Classroom.
•Each digital math activity includes a direction page with an image of the center.
•Recording sheets are not included since the students do all of the work on the slides.
*The content for the digital math activities is the SAME as the printable math activities. It has been modified for optimal digital use and engagement.
•For answer keys, please refer to the printable activities.
•Check out the video preview to see the digital winter activities.
1. These winter math centers can be used for early finishers during the winter months.
2. The activities can take the place of your regular math centers during the winter months.
3. Use the activities to spiral previously taught math skills while students are learning new skills.
More Christmas and Winter Math and Reading Activities
Winter Reading Comprehension Resource - Print + Digital
Winter Grammar and Language Task Cards - Print + Digital
Christmas Reading Comprehension Resource - Print + Digital
Christmas & Winter Writing Prompts - Print + Digital