Are you looking for fun ways during the winter season to slip in a few extra math practice sheets? Students will enjoy having art integrated with their math. Students can have fun doodling presents, gnomes, or cupcakes in this Winter Math Bundle as they practice their division skills. Each division product in the bundle is differentiated three ways to allow students to work independently at their own level.
Check Out Our Other Math Doodle Products:
Included in this product:
- 1 Winter Snowflakes Doodle Sheet
- 1 Hot Cocoa Doodle Sheet
- 1 Winter Doodle Sheet
- Worksheet with 15 division problems that are differentiated in three different ways for each doodle sheet.
- Differentiation 1 - Divide up to 4 digits by 1 digit ( _ _ _ ÷ _ )
- Differentiation 2 - Divide 2 digits by 2 digits ( _ _ ÷ _ _ )
- Differentiation 3 - Divide 3 digits by 2 digits ( _ _ _ ÷ _ _ )
- Space on worksheet to “show your work”
- Teachers Answer Key
- Blank problem sheet and art doodle for students to create their own problems and doodle instructions.
Teachers can use this product in a variety of ways:
- Morning Work
- Math Stations / Math Centers
- Homework Practice
- Early Finishers Work
- Art Integration with Math
How product works:
Students will solve a math problem and then find their answer on the art-doodle page. On the page they will add a fun doodle next to their answer.
For an extra challenge, we have included a blank problem worksheet and doodle art sheet without answers. Students can create their own math problems and doodle instructions to hand out to their classmates or fill out themselves.
- Hubbard’s Cupboard