Winter Math Addition and Subtraction Games
Winter Addition and Subtraction Games
Learning math facts doesn't have to be tedious or "boring"! Easily motivate your students with this packet that is JAM-PACKED with 14 Winter Math Games that come ready-to-go!
Fourteen Addition and Subtraction Games that are perfect for centers, early finishers, math workshop or even sending home as "homework"!!
Having these ready-to-go centers will save you tons of planning and preparation time!
Through the repetition and strategies in these activities, your students will gain fact fluency. If you need addition and subtraction practice for your kids that is motivating and engaging, try these activities!
Your kids will have so much fun they won’t even know they are learning!
There are 14 games that are engaging, fun, and focused on strategies. Spinner Games, Four in a Row Games, Card and Board Games are all included.
A great variety to keep kids practicing State and Common Core Standards even during this hectic time of year! Practice and learn math facts through 20.
❤️ Why you'll L-O-V-E IT!
• Copy and put in a baggie. Done!
• Teacher time-saver
• Fun and effective extra addition and subtraction practice
• Huge hit with students
• Lots of variety and choices
• Easy to differentiate and focus on one strategy at a time
Help your students develop fluency with math facts through 20 by providing these games that are ⭐engaging, fun, and focused on strategies.⭐
There are spinner games, Four in a Row games, card and board games. A great variety to keep kids practicing State and Common Core Standards!
►Here's What's Included:
• Spin and Add with Recording Sheet
• Double It! with Recording Sheet
• Fact Family Fun with recording sheet
• How Many More to Make 10? Game Board and Cards
• How Many More to Make 9? Game Board and Cards
• It All Adds Up! +4 Game Board and Spinner
• It All Adds Up! +7 Game Board and Spinner
• Four In a Row +5 Spinner and Game Board
• Four In a Row +6 Spinner and Game Board
• Spin and Subtract with Recording Sheet
• What’s the Difference? -5 Spinner and Game Board
• What’s the Difference? -7 Spinner and Game Board
• Four In a Row -6 Spinner and Game Board
• Four In a Row -8 Spinner and Game Board
★ Looking for other fun activities to practice addition and subtraction? Check out these popular resources:
✅ Addition and Subtraction Fact Fluency Activities - First & Second Grade Math
✅ Addition and Subtraction Games: Winter Theme
✅ Addition and Subtraction Word Problems Winter Math
✅ Winter Math: Subtraction Bump Games and Printables
Tips from Sum Math Fun:
♥ Like this resource? Share with others!
Pin this on Pinterest so others will find it! Just click on the Pin It button on the left side of this page or on the top right in your browser bar and share with others! Thank you!!!
♥ Leave feedback to earn credit points to SAVE $$$ on future products!
♥ Click on the green ★ above to follow my store. I offer new products at 50% OFF for the first 48 hours! By being a follower you'll get an email notice as soon as new products are posted and be able to snap them up at this Early Bird price!
Thanks for taking your time to preview my product!
You can find more math resources in my store: ⇒ Sum Math Fun
Have fun Mathing!