These fun Winter math Boom Cards are for subtraction facts within 20. They are a great math activity to welcome them back from Winter break! There are 41 cards in this deck to help with subtraction practice.
In this deck there are four winter scenes to discover in a mystery picture style format. On the cards children solve the subtraction equations to uncover the picture showing what the children like to do in Winter.
This is a fun way to practice subtraction facts making it an ideal activity for first grade, second grade or third grade or those who need to work on developing subtraction fact fluency.
There are four winter scenes to uncover and children solve 9 subtraction equations to uncover each mystery picture. These Winter themed subtraction cards make a fun math activity that you can use in the classroom or for distance education or homeschool. They make a great after Winter break activity.
These digital self-checking Boom Cards are a great way to develop subtraction fact fluency.
These are self-correcting cards that practice subtraction within 20.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
These are BOOM CARDS - a cloud based digital resource. If you haven't discovered Boom Cards yet, please read 'What You Need to Know' below.
There are 41 cards:
- Students answer the subtraction fact on each card by clicking the correct answer in the grid. This section of the grid is then revealed and part of the mystery picture is uncovered.
- There are a total of 36 subtraction facts to answer to uncover the four mystery winter pictures.
- These are self-correcting cards and students receive immediate feedback when they hit submit.
SEE A PLAYABLE PREVEIW
View a playable preview of these cards HERE
ALSO AVAILABLE AS A BONUS with:
These Winter Boom Cards are also available with the printable activities in this product.
PLEASE NOTE: If you already own Winter Math Games, Puzzles and Brain Teasers, please do not purchase these Boom Cards as they are now included in this product.
LOOKING FOR MORE BOOM CARDS? WE HAVE:
- Addition Boom Cards for Facts to 20
- Subtraction Boom Cards for Facts Within 20
- Multiplication Boom Cards for Fact Fluency
- Division Boom Cards for Fact Fluency
- Multiples Boom Cards for Multiples of 2-12
These Boom Cards are suggested for first grade, second grade and third grade but may be suitable for other grades also. Please see the preview to determine if these are suitable for your students.
WHAT ARE BOOM CARDS?
- Boom Cards are self-checking, DIGITAL task cards. A set of Boom Cards is called a Deck.
- You use a computer, tablet or mobile device to access the cards and assign to students through the platform.
- Boom Cards can be used in Google Classroom, Seesaw and other learning management systems.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- To use these, you must be connected to the Internet.
- Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
- For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
- You will be able to assign the decks you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards).
- Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks.
- For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account.
- If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
MORE WINTER ACTIVITIES AVAILABLE -
Be the first to know about new products, freebies and discounts from Games 4 Learning (this seller): Click on the green star to become a follower and receive updates.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases: Remember to leave feedback for the products you purchase so that you earn your free TpT Credits which are redeemable on future purchases.
Hope the children enjoy the Winter Math Boom Cards!