This unit contains 8 winter themed math centers for third grade. These centers can also be used for fourth and fifth grade for review or as remediation. Centers are aligned to meet CCSS.
Use as math centers, scoot, solve the room, whole class review, cooperative groups etc.
What you get:
1. Fractional Parts of a Group (3.NF.1) (Can also be used to review "unit fractions")
2. Time to the Minute (3.MD.1) (Reading analog clocks)
3. Write the Time (3.MD.1)
4. Measuring Length (3.MD.4) (Rulers are marked with halves and fourths)
5. Equivalent Fractions using Fraction bars (3.NF.3) (
6. Comparing Fractions using Fraction bars (3.NF.3)
7. Subtracting with Regrouping (3.NBT.2)
8. Spin & Multiply (3.OA.7)
All centers come with complete directions and cover page.
Note: These centers do require a bit of teacher prep (laminating, cutting, and copying).
Please remember to leave feedback and I hope you students love them as much as mine do!!!=)