This resource contains 7 math centers or printables with a winter games or Winter Sports theme. These would be perfect to bring the Winter Sports into your classroom this year, or just bring some winter sports fun for other years.
A 5th grade version is also available in my store!
Each center contains a directions page, a recording sheet, and an answer key. I have also included blank versions of the centers so you can create more cards if you wish.
Here are the centers:
1. Odd Man Out (Equivalent Fractions)
2. How Many Trainers (Multiplying Whole Numbers by Fractions)
3. Skiing Around with Multiplication and Division (Word Problems and Computation)
4. Skating Around with Fractions and Decimals (Decomposing Fractions, Fractions as Decimals, Comparing Decimals, Comparing Fractions)
5. Game On! (Adding and Subtracting Fractions and Mixed Numbers with Like Denominators)
6. Color by Benchmark Fraction (Comparing Fractions to 1/2)
7. Flames Away! (Factors and Multiples)