Winter centers (8 math games and activities) for first grade!
These materials have a winter theme (penguins, polar bears, snow, and mittens). The activities are great for centers, small group, and/or homework. Common Core alignment is included.
- Addition and subtraction within 20
- Number comparison (>, <, =)
- Missing addends (5 + ? = 8)
- Turnaround facts (4 + 3 = 7 is the same as 3 + 4 = 7)
- Place value concepts
- Adding and subtracting 10 to a 2-digit number
- Skip counting
What makes these centers unique?
- EVERY color printable is also included in black and white
- Student-friendly directions (with pictures) are included, as well as clear directions for the teacher
- Homework options are included
- Differentiation suggestions are included
Please download the FREE preview before you purchase!
By: Learning At The Primary Pond with Ms. Lilypad