Winter Math Centers for Kindergarten:
Hello Winter: Math Literacy Stations
This is part of a bundled set Hello Winter Math and Literacy Stations
. Save money and buy both.
Hello Winter is a must have math pack for Kindergarten centers! Themes included in this packet are: winter kids, winter clothing, winter sports, snow, snowmen, snowflakes, arctic animals and penguins.
What is included:
A total 10 center/station activities.
All center station activities are common core aligned. The standards are stated in the overview.
All math center/stations include:
• A recording sheet to assess students understanding of standards.
• A kid-friendly "I Can" visual direction card to promote independence and help students check for understanding of directions.
The Activities Included:
• Polar Bear Number Bonds: (K.OA.3)
• Snowman Number Order: (K.CC.A.2)
• Penguin Tally Fun: (K.CC.B.5)
• Snowman Ten frames: (K.CC.A.2 K.CC b.5)
• Base Ten Snow Boarding: (K.CC.A.3, K.NBT.A.1)
• Polar animal Measurement: (K.MD.K.1)
• Mixed up Penguins: Number Order: (2 Sets) Differentiated (K.CC.A.2, K.CC.A.3)
• Sweater Addition: Addition to 6 (K.OA.A.1, K.OA.A.2, K.OA.A.5)
• Winter Clothing Tens: 3 differentiated recording sheets (K.OA.A.4)
• Snowball Line-Up: Pick a Snowball and write the next 3 numbers (K.CC.A1, K.CC.A2)