Winter Math Centers for Kindergarten B&W
*** Please NOTE: This resource is an EXACT COPY of my Winter Math Centers for Kindergarten. This is a black and white version***
It is also included in the Kindergarten Centers B&W MEGA BUNDLE.
This book contains a collection of games and activities intended for use in centers and small groups with children in Kindergarten (Prep) at the beginning of the school year.
Each activity includes a center label that can be printed and placed on the front of your storage device. Also included are “I can” center instructions to help children remember what to do. I have included a recording page at the end of each activity in order to have evidence of each child’s work.
1. Winter write & wipe alphabet
2. Hat and mittens alphabet match
3. Winter clip the syllables
4. Winter clip the beginning sound (single letter sounds and blends)
5. Missing beginning and ending sounds (CVC words)
6. Hot chocolate word family sort
7. Winter snowman spin and rhyme
8. Winter long and short vowel word sort
9. Build a sight word snowman (Primer words)
10. Winter missing sight words (Pre-Primer words)
11. Winter write the room
Happy Teaching :)
Need a matching Math packet? Check out the Winter Literacy packet here!
You can view my other Math Centers here
Winter resources available in my store: