Also included in
- Your students will love creating these year round math craftivities and you will love how easy they are to prep! Each month includes 4 craftivities and each craftivity includes two easy prep options. These craftivities are great for math lesson, math centers, and informally assessing student learnin$45.99$57.50Save $11.51
Your students will love creating these winter themed math craftivities and you will love how easy they are to prep!
Included in this resource:
- My Teen Snowman! - Snowman teen number craftivity where students pick a teen number. They will write it, draw it in a ten frame, draw the tens and ones (base ten), and write 4 number sentences that make the teen number.
- My Snowglobe Fact Family - Snowglobe fact family craftivity where students will add snowballs to their snowglobe with the whole number and two parts. Students will write the four number sentences for their fact family. (Includes pages with fact family numbers within 20 that can be printed and passed out to students so that each student has a different fact family.)
- My Snowy Day- Adding 3 Numbers and 2D Shape math craftivity where students will choose three 2D shapes and add them on their winter background. Students will add three numbers together and write a number sentence. (Includes a word list with 2D shape names to be displayed under a docu-cam.)
- My New Year's Hat- New Year's hat place value craftivity where students will add ten sticks and stars (ones) to their top hat. They will practice writing the standard form, expanded form, tens and ones, and written form.
- Includes 2 different easy prep options for each craftivity (see preview)
Please see the full preview for a closer look at these math craftivities!